Monday, October 19, 2009

I'm a blogger.

First blog ever. Kind of weird.

My life is boring, so this is going to be short. I dressed up like Peter Pan for the football game (total accident). Number of hours I ended up clad in green tights? 22 - rough estimate. A man bit my corn dog. Mosby's friend John was molested for a 3rd night in a row. Flowers were ripped out of the beds on the square. A previously obese girl from JP tried to get in our car wearing dirty socks on her feet at Chevron. 40 minutes of sleep- once again another rough estimate.
I should not be allowed to text while out on the square - Ben received a text about shooting an oboe. no clue.

The Saints ripped up the Giants - I was pleased. I still love Eli, but I'm a very devoted Saints fan - sorry kids. Painted more of myself than the benches/chairs/set at work call for opera. (btw our set looks like something dirty - not going there.)

And in spectacular news, the sun still exists. I can enjoy my life again, thanks God.

No comments:

Post a Comment